When you need to know what Saskatchewan’s weeklies are saying about you and your business, or you need to track an issue, SWNA’s monitoring and clipping service will save you time and money Just tell us what to look forspecial events, articles on particular topics or areas of interest – and we’ll do the rest.
For a basic charge of $170 per week we’ll scan our 82 member papers, and send you pdf files of articles as they appear in the papers, $1.00 per pdf.
Press Release Service
There’s no easier, quicker, more economical way to get your message out to the editors of SWNA’s 82 member newspapers than by using our Press Release Service. Simply send us your – news release and we’ll distribute it to all of our member papers. Electronic posting in Word or text format $50 + GST.
Summer Reading Program
The TD Summer Reading Club is a free and inclusive bilingual program of Canadian public libraries that strives to engage all children in the joy of reading during the summer months. This program is developed by Toronto Public Library in partnership with Library and Archives Canada, and is made possible by generous sponsorship from TD Bank Group.
The club aims to:
- connect families with books and public libraries
- build children’s confidence in and excitement about reading
- help children retain reading skills over the summer
- champion Canadian writers and illustrators
- deliver free incentives and fun, accessible library activities
- inspire a sense of adventure and wonder, nurture children’s imaginations and celebrate their accomplishments
In 2005, the Saskatchewan Library Association joined the TD Summer Reading Club along with ten other provinces and territories.